This is a project run by the Leipzig and Lviv CCIs with financial support from the German government. It is aimed at approving the framework conditions for the SME sector through encouraging the introduction of new services and extending networking between German and Ukrainian companies.
Volker Stötzner, Andriy Yaniv
Phone: +38 032 295 62 74, +38 050 371 68 63
Our fields of responsibility
* Acting as the voice of SMEs in politics, power corridors, and the community.
* Extending our networking with SMEs in districts of the Lviv region
* Expanding the range of services offered for SMEs (seminars, training programmes, round tables)
* Advice in regional and local economic development issues
* Setting up a business mediation centre to run mediator training courses to the German CCI standards.