Developed countries, especially the EU countries that have already made significant progress in solving the problems of energy efficiency, continue to search for new sources of energy and to develop of measures on energy efficiency, which is a positive example for Ukraine. The total energy saving potential in Ukraine is about 45% of the consumer of energy resources. The daily energy expenditure in Ukraine reaches to 100 million of hryvnias, it negatively affects the national economy. Intelligent and efficient energy use is a key factor in creating new jobs and economic growth.
Energy efficient technologies, ecological sanitation, recycling and waste disposal are the main directions of development of technologies for creating comfortable living conditions for people. Minimizing energy and water consumption, using of closed-cycle technologies, energy from renewables, these current and future trends will be well represented at the Forum.
- Comfortable Home Innovative Technologies;
- Passive House Technology; Construction Technologies and Materials;
- Heating and Climatisation;
- Water Supply and Water Disposal;
- Modern technology of water purification
- Electricity Supply and Lighting;
- Energy Saving; Alternative and Renewable Energy;
- Financial Tools Used to Implement Energy Saving and Resource Saving Projects
Invited to take part in the Conference are:
- Businesses and companies that are owners, designers, sellers or consumers of Passive House technologies;
- Executive agencies and local authorities;
- Research and educational organizations;
- Industry associations, environmental agencies;
- Financial establishments and agencies.
Deadlines. To facilitate the timely preparation of the Conference Programme, please complete and return your Application Form no later than 12 February 2016. See the Delegate’s Questionnaire for attendance conditions.
Conference Venue: The Chamber of Commerce and Industry (14 Stryisky Park, Lviv, Ukraine).
The Conference opens: on 24 February at 10.00am (registration starts at 9.30am).
THE CONTACT EXCHANGE
The Contact Exchange will be held within the framework of the ENERGY SAVING FORUM, offering an opportunity of holding bilateral and multilateral negotiations to both Conference delegates and all those who are interested in establishing contacts.
Besides, FORUM delegates will be able to display samples their goods and products, together with informational and promotional materials, at the Forum’s Exhibition Stand.
See the Delegate’s Questionnaire for conditions of Contact Exchange participation and placement of the exhibits on the Exhibition stand.
Contact details: The Lviv Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
Phone/Fax: +38 032 295 01 59, e-mail: email@example.com
Phone/Fax: +38 032 295 01 25, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org